Adding Users via CSV
Below is a short guide on how to upload users to your tenancy using a CSV.
- Navigate to the Boxphish portal on your admin account as normal here.
- Click on 'Tenancy' on the left-hand side.
- On the top tab, click 'Users' as shown below.
- Under 'Import Users' click 'Download Template'
- Open the Excel file once downloaded.
- Populate each column with the required user data, following the guides in Row 1. Do not write over Row 1. Please use row 2 as an example.
Once the user's details are on the spreadsheet click 'File'.
- Click 'Save As'.
- Save the document somewhere memorable and change the name of the document to something related to this task. e.g. 'Boxphish User Uploads'.
- On the dropdown box under the name, change the file type from 'CSV' to 'CSV UTF-8' as shown below.
- Click 'save'.
- Once saved, navigate back to the Boxphish portal and to your Tenancy page under 'Users' once again.
- Click on the 'Upload CSV' under 'Import users' as shown below.
- Now navigate to the newly saved Document, Click it and then click 'Open' in the bottom right.