Adding a Simulation to the main library
This guide will show you how to navigate to and then create a phishing simulation in the boxphish portal
Navigating to the Simulation creation tool
- Select 'Sims' from the left Navigation bar
- Select the '+' icon in the top right of the Simulations page
Creating the Simulation
- First, you'll need to input the Campaign name for the simulation.
- Input the Subject of the simulation email
- Input the Display name for the simulation email
- In the 'Email from Address' box, click the dropdown, selecting a relevant domain for your simulation
- In the 'Email from Address' box, click the dropdown, Select what URL you would like to display when hovering over the links within the email
- Use the Sim Creation Tool to add your simulation body
- Click Save in the top right of the page, shown below:
You have now created your simulation and added it to the library.